Warm Spiced Mulled Wine this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, warm spiced mulled wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Warm Spiced Mulled Wine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Warm Spiced Mulled Wine is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have warm spiced mulled wine using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- Prepare of wine.
- Get 1 of bottle red wine. A dryer wine works best. 750ml bottle.
- Take 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ground cloves.
- Get 1 large of orange.
- Get 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Take 2 small of apples.
- Take 3 of cinnamon sticks.
Steps to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- In a slow cooker set on low or a stock pot on low-medium heat pour in bottle of wine and brandy. Cover crock pot while simmering..
- In a small bowl mix honey, cloves, allspice. Stir until spices seem to blend in well..
- Slice orange in thin slices. Core apples and also cut into thin slices..
- Add fruit and honey and cinnamon sticks to wine. Mix well..
- Let wine simmer for 1 hour in either cooking method being utilized. After one hour set to keep warm or simmer..
- Serve this beautifully flavored and fragrant wine warm..
- You may place fruit slices and a cinnamon stick in each wine glass..
- Use an inexpensive wine for this. A burgundy, merlot or cabernet sauvigon are what I recommend..
- Enjoy your festivities!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- This makes about 6 servings per bottle. You can easily double or triple the recipe..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food warm spiced mulled wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Warm Spiced Mulled Wine Recipe Video: