Salisbury Steak this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, salisbury steak. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salisbury Steak is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Salisbury Steak is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salisbury steak using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Take of Step 1.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Make ready 1 large of Egg (Slighly Beaten).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning.
- Get of Step 2.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Butter (Divided).
- Make ready of Step 3.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cognac.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Get 1 packages of Brown Gravy Mix (1.2 oz).
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large bowl, combine beef, 1/4 can mushroom soup, bread crumbs, egg, onions, and steak seasoning. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 oval patties..
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides and transfer to a plate..
- Add remaining butter and cognac. Saute mushrooms for 7 to 8 minutes. Add beef stock and whisk in gravy mix until smooth. Stir in remaining mushroom soup..
- Return patties to skillet and spoon gravy over top. Cover pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. I like to serve with some garlic mashed potatoes or over some egg noodles or white/brown rice..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food salisbury steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Salisbury Steak Recipe Video: