Sig's Brandy -Blue Cheese Spread this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, sig's brandy -blue cheese spread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Brandy -Blue Cheese Spread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Sig's Brandy -Blue Cheese Spread is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig's brandy -blue cheese spread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Brandy -Blue Cheese Spread:
- Take 150 grams of blue cheese to your liking.
- Get 100 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 1-2 teaspoon of brandy.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped fresh chive.
- Make ready 4 of fresh dates,pitted and sliced very thinly.
Steps to make Sig's Brandy -Blue Cheese Spread:
- Beat the cheeses, the brandy and chives together until very smooth.
- Pipe mixture onto round crackers or ryebread, top with slivers of the dates..
- Will keep in fridge for up to 3 days.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food sig's brandy -blue cheese spread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sig's Brandy -Blue Cheese Spread Recipe Video: