Sig's Onion soup with Brandy, #myfavouriterecipes this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sig's onion soup with brandy, #myfavouriterecipes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Onion soup with Brandy, #myfavouriterecipes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Sig's Onion soup with Brandy, #myfavouriterecipes is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sig's onion soup with brandy, #myfavouriterecipes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Onion soup with Brandy, #myfavouriterecipes:
- Take 30 ml of olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 of medium onions about 1 lb in weight, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heaped soft light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 clove of smoked garlic, crushed.
- Make ready 5 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get 4 tbsp of best quality brandy or cognac.
- Make ready 4 slice of bread of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 1 cup of Gruyère cheese, grated.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 pinch of fresh ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of small sprinkling of smokey paprika over each bowl.
Instructions to make Sig's Onion soup with Brandy, #myfavouriterecipes:
- Never rush the making of this soup, a good browning will bring out the full sweetness of the onion.
- Heat oil and butter gently in pan, add onions and cook gently for 30 minutes until the onions are very soft. Sprinkle the brown sugar and garlic over the onions, mix and cook until the onions are deep golden brown, but do not fry.
- Add the stock and Brandy bring to a slow simmer for about 30 minutes..
- Just before serving, gently fry the bread from one side in very little oil, remove from pan,spread with mustard and sprinkle with cheese on uncooked side. Season soup with salt and pepper.Grill (broil) bread until cheese is melted.
- Ladle soup into warmed bowls and float the bread in soup, Serve immediately..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sig's onion soup with brandy, #myfavouriterecipes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sig's Onion soup with Brandy, #myfavouriterecipes Recipe Video: