Bedtime Hot Toddy ������ this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, bedtime hot toddy ������. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bedtime Hot Toddy ������ is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Bedtime Hot Toddy ������ is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bedtime hot toddy ������ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bedtime Hot Toddy ������:
- Get 1 oz of Bacardi Gold Rum.
- Take 1 oz of Gran Marnier.
- Take 1/2 of Orange.
- Make ready 1 of Tea Bag - Chamomile Tea.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Honey.
- Make ready 1 cup of Boiling Water.
Instructions to make Bedtime Hot Toddy ������:
- In tea/coffee cup prepare Chamomile tea..
- In separate tea/coffee cup mix Bacardi and juice from 1/2 orange. Stir together..
- Add Gran Marnier to Bacardi/orange mixture. Add honey. Stir well..
- Add tea and stir well. Heat in microwave for an additional 30 seconds if needed. Top with orange slice for garnish..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food bedtime hot toddy ������ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bedtime Hot Toddy ������ Recipe Video: