Shrimp a la Sabri this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, shrimp a la sabri. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp a la Sabri is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp a la Sabri is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp a la sabri using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp a la Sabri:
- Make ready 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of Seafood seasoning to taste.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 1 can of mushrooms, sliced or pieces and stems.
- Prepare 30 ml of Brandy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 of small bunch of roughly chopped cilantro.
Instructions to make Shrimp a la Sabri:
- Pat dry shrimp and cover with flour.
- Heat oil and sautée shrimp until they change color.
- Add garlic cloves and seasoning to taste, stir and cook for a minute.
- Add mushrooms to pan and mix well.
- Add brandy and cook for 1 minute for alcohol to evaporate.
- Slowly add cream, mix , bring to a boil, turn off heat and top with cilantro. Enjoy!.
- Serve wih rice and salad.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp a la sabri recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shrimp a la Sabri Recipe Video: