Pear and chocolate pudding this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pear and chocolate pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pear and chocolate pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Pear and chocolate pudding is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pear and chocolate pudding using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pear and chocolate pudding:
- Get of pear compote.
- Make ready 2 of pears peeled and cored.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of muscovado sugar (light).
- Make ready 2 tsp of cognac (optional).
- Take of topping.
- Get 25 grams of ground almond.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 50 grams of icing sugar.
- Take 1 of egg white.
Steps to make Pear and chocolate pudding:
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Chop pears and put them on a pan with lemon juice and sugar.
- Spoon into little ramekin and add a teaspoon of liqueour each if using.
- For the topping sift icing sugar and cocoa into bowl. Add ground almond..
- Whisk egg white in a different bowl until stiff. Fold into dry ingredients..
- Spoon mixture over the pears and shake ramekins to even.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until topping firm to touch. Serve cold or warm.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food pear and chocolate pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pear and chocolate pudding Recipe Video: