Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, open faced seared beef sirloin tartine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have open faced seared beef sirloin tartine using 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine:
- Get 2 of 8oz Seasoned Beef Sirloin.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready of Peppercorn Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green Peppercorns (in brine), roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cognac.
- Get 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 8 slice of Artisan Bread, such as Ciabatta, Flatbread, or Baguette.
- Take 2 cup of Arugula.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine:
- Season the raw beef sirloin with salt and pepper..
- Place your seasoned sirloin into a sous-vide pouch with a tablespoon of butter..
- Vacuum seal the bag and cook in a water bath at 59.5 C (139.1 F) for 45 minutes **Time and temperature is referenced from Thomas Keller’s Under Pressure sous-vide book**.
- Heat some butter in a sauté pan over medium high heat..
- Add the onions to the pan, and sauté until onions are caramelized..
- Deglaze the pan with a little water occasionally to scrap up the bits on the bottom of the pan..
- Season the onions to taste with salt and pepper, remove onions from pan, and set aside..
- Make the sauce: Heat the butter in a sauté pan over medium high heat..
- Add the shallots and sweat for 1 minute..
- Add the peppercorns and continue to sweat for 1 minute..
- Remove pan from heat..
- Carefully add the Cognac, ignite, and allow the flame to burn off alcohol..
- Return pan to heat, add the stock and reduce by half..
- Add the cream and reduce until the sauce is able to coat the back of a spoon; season with salt to taste and set aside. Hold the sauce warm..
- Toast the bread in a pan with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper..
- Plate the toasted bread..
- Remove the sirloin from the pouch, slice and set aside..
- Add the meat to the sauce until warmed through..
- Place the meat on top of the bread..
- In a bowl, drizzle the arugula with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to blend..
- Top the meat with the arugula. Serve immediately..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food open faced seared beef sirloin tartine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine Recipe Video: