Gambas a la Plancha this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gambas a la plancha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gambas a la Plancha is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Gambas a la Plancha is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gambas a la plancha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gambas a la Plancha:
- Get 500 grams of Gamba (duhhh).
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of pili pili or red pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of brandy or vodka.
- Get 2 tbsp of parsley powder.
Steps to make Gambas a la Plancha:
- Throw the gambas in a frying pan with some olive oil along with the garlic on medium heat. The garlic can be crushed or sliced..
- Directly add all the spices and let everything simmer. Flip the gambas after their undersides turned pink. This should normally take about 4 minutes on medium heat..
- Add a dash of brandy (preferably soberano) or white vodka as soon as you flipped the gambas until you have a nice amount of juice. Let everything simmer until the alcohol evaporates. The alcohol is evaporated when you can't smell it anymore..
- Those of you who don't like to use alcohol can skip the previous step. Bear in mind that you will have to find a substitute to add some juice to the gambas..
- Suggestion: serve this with some baguette and French fries along with some cocktail sauce..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food gambas a la plancha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Gambas a la Plancha Recipe Video: