Reese's gravity cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, reese's gravity cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Reese's gravity cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Reese's gravity cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have reese's gravity cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Reese's gravity cake:
- Take 1 box of betty crocker cake mix.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 large of pkgs Kitkat bars.
- Prepare 1 large of bag of reeses pieces.
- Prepare 1 of milkshake straw (reg plastic straw will work too).
- Get 2 of tubs of frosting (your choice of flavor).
- Take 1 small of bag of reeses pieces.
Instructions to make Reese's gravity cake:
- Bake cake mix as instructed on box.
- After cake cools, frost middle and top layer of cake. I cut a slice for my husband before the next step....Then place individual KitKat bars around cake like a wall..
- Insert straw directly in middle of cake. Pour your entire lg bag of candy. Use any remaining frosting to coat you straw ad start sticking candy to the straw (this part takes a little patience)..
- After your straw is decorated, open smaller bag of candy by cutting a small slit on corner. I use the candy from this bag for my grandbabies Cuz you only need the bag. Stuff empty candy bag with cotton balls to give the illusion of it being full..
- Lastly, pinch the opening closed around the top part of the frosted straw and voilà..... You know have a free flowing candy cake fountain..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food reese's gravity cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Reese's gravity cake Recipe Video: