Greek Apricot Jam Tart (Pasta Flora) this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, greek apricot jam tart (pasta flora). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek Apricot Jam Tart (Pasta Flora) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Greek Apricot Jam Tart (Pasta Flora) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek apricot jam tart (pasta flora) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Apricot Jam Tart (Pasta Flora):
- Take 3 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 250 grams of Apricot Jam.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 250 grams of Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of Egg and 1 extra Egg White.
- Get 1 shot of Cognac.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 of Lemon zest.
Steps to make Greek Apricot Jam Tart (Pasta Flora):
- In a large bow add flour and sugar combine dry ingredients..
- Add in the baking powder, egg, butter and lemon zest..
- Continue by adding the shot of Cognac..
- Mix all the ingredients by hand until it becomes a fluffy dough. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Once the dough has cooled, separate about 100 grams of the dough to make the dough stripes that will be layered. Roll out the rest of the dough and place it into the tart pan so this becomes a tart shell..
- We usually make our own Jam but since Apricots are not in season, we found ready made apricot jam in the super market today. You can use any fruit jam you enjoy eating. Spread jam nicely in shell..
- Roll out the remaining dough into flat stripes, or you can make ropes by rolling the small pieces of dough with your hands. (These should be approximately about 1/2 finger’s width) Start layering strips on top of the jam. With the extra egg white brush lightly over stripes to get that golden brown color. 🙂 Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees and bake for 1 hour. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food greek apricot jam tart (pasta flora) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Greek Apricot Jam Tart (Pasta Flora) Recipe Video: