Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vasilopita the traditional new year’s eve greek cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vasilopita the traditional new year’s eve greek cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake:
- Prepare 4 cups of shifted All Purpose Flour.
- Get 2 cups of Sugar.
- Take 6 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Take 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 250 grams of Butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- Take 2 of Vanilla powders or 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cognac 🙂 (optional).
- Make ready 125 grams of Almonds cut in half.
- Prepare of Sugar Powder for Topping.
Instructions to make Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake:
- In a large bowl add in the shifted flour, sugar and baking powder..
- Add in the room temperature butter and Vanilla..
- Beat ingredients and slowly start to add in the eggs, and milk..
- Continue to beat and add in the almonds and cognac..
- In a buttered baking pan add 1 teaspoon of flour to cover the bottom and sides of the pan..
- Pre heat oven at 180 degrees…and pour batter into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes and until golden brown. Top with Sugar Powder and INDULGE!!! 🙂.
- I would like to thank you all very much for your support these past few months..I never actually thought that anyone would be interested in what I would be posting besides my family. I have made so many blogger friends from all over the world all with their own beautiful blogs…from writers, to poets, artists, design, to foodbloggers, so many many many more I can go on and on..
- Thank you so very much as I am so touched and grateful 🙂 and with this I would like to wish everyone and your families and very Happy and Healthy New Year, may all your wishes for you and your family members come true. Happy New Year Everyone Huge hugs, Sophie Kali Xronia kai me Ygeia se Olous!!!! See You Next Year!!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vasilopita the traditional new year’s eve greek cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake Recipe Video: