Greek Almond Christmas Cookies this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, greek almond christmas cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Almond Christmas Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Greek Almond Christmas Cookies is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek almond christmas cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Almond Christmas Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of Butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare 600 grams of All Purpose Flouer.
- Get 2 of powdered Vanilla or 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 180 grams of Roasted Almonds or Walnuts chopped…(we prefer Almonds).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cognac.
- Make ready 3/4 of Sugar Powder & extra for coating.
Steps to make Greek Almond Christmas Cookies:
- In a small pan add just a bit of butter and roast the almonds until they become crunchy and brown. Once the almonds are done set them aside..
- In a large bowl beat bowl and powdered sugar until combined..
- Beat in the egg yolk, vanilla..
- Slowly start to add in the flour and cognac and continue to beat..
- Continue by adding the almonds, or walnuts which ever you prefer and combine with hands..
- This becomes a dough mix..
- Coat with the extra Powder Sugar it should cover the cookies as shown in the picture above. I have posted a black and white picture of the featured image on Instagram: foodzesty Merry Christmas!! Kala Xristougenna!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food greek almond christmas cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Greek Almond Christmas Cookies Recipe Video: