Coke cake this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coke cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coke cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Coke cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coke cake using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coke cake:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coca-Cola.
- Make ready 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 3/4 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/2 cup of Buttermilk (or 1/2 cup Milk and 1 tsp Lemon Juice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get of Frosting.
- Get 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coca-Cola.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chocolate Syrup.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Steps to make Coke cake:
- Grease and flour a 13×9 cake pan. Preheat oven to 350..
- In a saucepan, bring 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup Coke, and oil to a boil. Combine sugar and flour Add to saucepan and stir till well combine..
- Remove from heat. Add remaining cake ingredients. Mix well and pour into prepared pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Frosting -Cream butter and 1/2 cup cocoa in a large bowl..
- Add in 1/4 cup Coke, chocolate syrup, and 1 tsp vanilla..
- Beat in powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, scraping down the sides frequently..
- If frosting is too dry, add a little Coke to thin. Frost the cake while it is still warm..
- Notes- Measure out all ingredients place all ingredients in separate bowls,and set aside. You will be adding ingredients quickly this doesn’t take long to make, and you don’t want to burn anything so have all the ingredients right there at the stove with you, except the stuff you add after you remove it from the heat..
- I used the milk and lemon juice because I don’t use or like butter milk. I thought my icing wasn’t going to turn out it started out dry and nothing really creamed together till I added in the coke and chocolate syrup (I also measured out these ahead of time as well.).
- At some point my handheld mixer was having trouble mixing as it got thicker and when i add the confectioner sugar but I kept it going and it turned out to be nice and creamy. I didn’t let my cake cool but for 5 mins after coming out of the oven and it melted my icing some..
- It does say ice it warm Not hot lol this was my fault I should have waited to ice it. Making the icing was messy out of all of it, my hand mixer was covered in cocoa dust lol.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coke cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coke cake Recipe Video: