Shrimp Bisque this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp bisque. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Bisque is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Shrimp Bisque is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp bisque using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Bisque:
- Take 1 cup of butter, divided.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of A/P flour.
- Make ready 3 qts of Seafood Stock.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Shrimp (medium size), peeled & deveined. Reserve the shells.
- Get 2 of large onions, chopped.
- Make ready 6-8 of Garlic Cloves, smashed.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tomato Paste.
- Take 3 of Fluid ozs Brandy.
- Get 1 quart of Heavy Cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seafood Seasoning.
- Make ready of Croutons.
Steps to make Shrimp Bisque:
- To make the rue, use a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt 3/4 cup of the butter and add the flour. Cooking and stirring about 7-10 minutes. This removes the flour taste and the brown color will add flavor. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the seafood stock and simmer for about 15 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside..
- Chop onions, set aside. Peel and devein shrimp, setting shrimp aside and keep shells to sauté..
- In large skillet with sides over medium heat, add 1/4 cup butter, chopped onions and shrimp shells. Cook until onions are opaque and shells are pink..
- Add garlic, tomato paste and Paprika and cook until browned..
- Stir in brandy and light on fire to burn off alcohol. Simmer until thickened..
- Now add the stock you made earlier. Stir to combine. Lower heat and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes..
- Next strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove the shells and onions, leaving velvety smooth stock. Return to the large pan to simmer..
- Heat cream and add to stock in pan. Stir together..
- Dice shrimp and sauté them in the skillet over medium heat until just pink..
- Stir cooked diced shrimp, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and seafood seasoning to pan. Stir to combine..
- Place in bowl and top with a few croutons. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp bisque recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shrimp Bisque Recipe Video: