Greek Almond Crescent Cookies this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, greek almond crescent cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Almond Crescent Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Greek Almond Crescent Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook greek almond crescent cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Almond Crescent Cookies:
- Take 1/2 c of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 c of butter, softened.
- Take 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of brandy or 1 tsp vanilla.
- Make ready 2 c of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2-2 c of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Greek Almond Crescent Cookies:
- Spread ground almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350F degrees oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned..
- In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy, then add the 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar and egg yolk, mixing well. Stir in brandy or vanilla and almonds..
- In another bowl, combine flour and baking powder, then gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, blending until smooth..
- Pinch off walnut-size pieces of dough and shape into crescents. Place on ungreased baking sheets, spacing cookies about 1 inch apart..
- Bake in a 325F degree oven for 30 minutes or until very lightly browned, then place baking sheets on racks and let cookies cool for 5 minutes..
- Sift about half the 1-1/2 to 2 cups powdered sugar over wax paper and transfer cookies to it. Sift the remaining 3/4 to 1 cup powdered sugar over top to cover cookies. Let cookies stand in the sugar until they cool completely, then store in a tightly covered container..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food greek almond crescent cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Greek Almond Crescent Cookies Recipe Video: