Lorena's Carrot Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, lorena's carrot cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lorena's Carrot Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Lorena's Carrot Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lorena's carrot cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lorena's Carrot Cake:
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Sugar.
- Take 2 TSPs of Baking Powder.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs.
- Take 3 Cups of Carrots Grated.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Dried Fruit (Papaya, mango, pineapple & coconut).
- Prepare 2 TSPs of Ginger Grated Fresh.
- Get of Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese packages.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Get 2 Cups of Sugar Powdered.
- Make ready 1 TBS of Orange Juice Apricot Brandy Rum Fresh or or Extract.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Orange Zest.
- Make ready of Pecans Walnuts Chopped or to garnish.
Steps to make Lorena's Carrot Cake:
- Preheat over to 350. Use bundt cake pan, two cupcake pans or two 9 inch cake pans..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl..
- Mix eggs, carrots, oil, fruit and ginger in medium bowl..
- Incorporate wet ingredients into dry and mix until fully combined..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Frost cake when cooled..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food lorena's carrot cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lorena's Carrot Cake Recipe Video: