Coquito cake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coquito cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coquito cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Coquito cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coquito cake using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito cake:
- Make ready of cake.
- Make ready 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter or 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs (yokes and whites separated).
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 cup of self rising flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of brandy.
- Make ready of Coquito.
- Get 3 cup of Coquito (find recipe in my profile).
- Get of frosting.
- Make ready 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of powdered sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like your frosting).
- Make ready 1 tsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of cinnamon.
Steps to make Coquito cake:
- Preheat oven to to 350° and butter or spray your molds. I use baking spray..
- In a bowl beat egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat butter sugar, yokes, brandy and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Slowly add the flour and milk, alternate little by little while beating.
- Once blended, fold egg whites into batter. Very important DO NOT beat or mix the egg whites in. Gently fold them in until blended..
- Put mixture into cake mold and gently pick up and drop the mold on the counter to get excess air out.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes depending on your molds. DO NOT open oven door until about 20 minutes..
- Let cool off until warm enough that you can touch it, but not cold. With a skewer poke holes throughout the cakes.
- Slowly pour your coquito over the cake. Make sure to use all three cups. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- While your cake is cooling and absorbing the coquito, make your frosting..
- Combine whipping cream, coconut extract and powdered sugar in a bowl and whip until stiff.
- Frost the cake and sprinkle shredded coconut and cinnamon on top.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coquito cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito cake Recipe Video: