Soy Milk Eggnog this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, soy milk eggnog. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy Milk Eggnog is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Soy Milk Eggnog is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have soy milk eggnog using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Eggnog:
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 125 ml of Soy Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get to taste of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves to taste.
- Make ready of Rum or Bourbon Whiskey or Brandy if you desire.
Steps to make Soy Milk Eggnog:
- In a milk pan, beat the egg. Add the milk and sugar, then blend with a hand blender or with a whisk..
- Cook over low heat. Add the spices and vanilla, stirring constantly until thick. (Do not burn it!).
- Remove the clove. Add the liquor and blend well with a hand blender. All set to enjoy your healthy Christmas drink!.
- ＊note＊ I added 1 Tbsp Cointreau. and it was yum!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food soy milk eggnog recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Soy Milk Eggnog Recipe Video: