Barbadian Rum Punch this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, barbadian rum punch. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Barbadian Rum Punch is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Barbadian Rum Punch is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook barbadian rum punch using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Barbadian Rum Punch:
- Make ready 1 of part lime juice.
- Get 2 of parts simple syrup.
- Take 3 of parts Mount Gay or Cockspur rum (white or brown).
- Prepare 4 of parts water.
- Take 1 of Angostura bitters.
- Get 1 of grenadine syrup.
- Take 1 of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Barbadian Rum Punch:
- As our old rhyme from Barbados goes : "One of sour, two of sweet, three of strong, four of weak." Mix lime juice, sugar syrup, rum (I prefer the old stuff) and water in a pitcher or jug. Add a bit of grenadine for color, say a tablespoon or two to the batch. Chill. Serve on ice with a dash of bitters and nutmeg to taste..
- Careful, now! This stuff is TASTY, STRONG, and might creep up on you before you know it! Cheers!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food barbadian rum punch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Barbadian Rum Punch Recipe Video: