Christmas Plum Pudding this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, christmas plum pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Christmas Plum Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Christmas Plum Pudding is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have christmas plum pudding using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Plum Pudding:
- Make ready 1 cup of ground suet.
- Take 3/4 cup of peeled minced apples.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of fine bread crumbs.
- Get 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mace.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh grated nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped red candied cherries.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped candied green cherries.
- Get 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of currants.
- Take 1 cup of brown suger.
- Take 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Take 1/4 cup of rum.
- Prepare 4 each of beaten eggs.
Steps to make Christmas Plum Pudding:
- Mix all ingredients except eggs, brandy and rum until well blended, use hands if necessary.
- Stir in eggs, brandy and rum.
- Lightly grease pudding mold. Depending on your size choice use more than one..
- Fill mold to within 1/2 inch of top.
- Cover tops with a piece of grease tin foil and clean cloth on top of that.
- Tie coverings with string tightly and leave string for removal from pot later.
- Place on rack in large enough pot to hold molds. Fill with boiling water until water level is 2/3 up side on mold.
- Boil gently for 3 - 3 1/2 hours. Add water if needed..
- Turn off heat, let water cool until you can safely remove using string of mold.
- Cool completely, loosen and remove from molds. Wrap in cheesecloth. Moisten cheesecloth with rum or brandy and wrap tightly in tin foil..
- Store in cool place til Christmas. Check every few days to ensure cheesecloth stays moist not wet. Reseal foil ater each check..
- To serve, reheat unmolded pudding either by steaming in original mold or wrapping in tin foil and heating in oven at approximately 325°F. If steaming ensure to cover the mold tightly avoiding moisture getting in pudding..
- Once heated invert on serving platter. If desired flambe with brandy. Serve with whipped cream or sauce of your choice. We prefer rum butter sauce..
- Spice measurements may be modified to your taste..
- Raisons and currants can be soaked for up to an hour in rum or brandy for more flavor..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food christmas plum pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Christmas Plum Pudding Recipe Video: