Gyros Casserole this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gyros casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gyros Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Gyros Casserole is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have gyros casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyros Casserole:
- Get 2 lb of gyros.
- Take 2 cup of vegetable bullion.
- Take 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get of brandy.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 can of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 lb of grated cheese.
Instructions to make Gyros Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Fry up the gyros and fill in casserole dish. Check my other recipes for instructions on how to marinate pork for gyros..
- Bring bullion to a boil..
- Mix flour with some water to a smooth runny consistency..
- Add slowly to the boiling bullion while constantly mixing until it thickens to a sauce..
- Add sour cream and tomato paste..
- Add pepper, salt and brandy to taste..
- Pour sauce over meat and add grated cheese..
- Bake until cheese is melted. Serve with rice or French fries..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gyros casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Gyros Casserole Recipe Video: