Steak Diane this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, steak diane. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak Diane is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Steak Diane is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak diane using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Diane:
- Get 2 lb of Steak.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cognac or Brandy.
- Take 1/4 cup of Shallots (minced).
- Get 1/2 cup of freshly chopped parsley.
- Get 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Madeira.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Steps to make Steak Diane:
- Cut meat into 3/4" thick.
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet and Brown meat quickly on both sides.
- Smear brandy/cognac over meat and ignite.
- Let flames burn out and transfer to a platter.
- Pour all but 2 tablespoons of butter and oil.
- Lower heat and add shallots, parsley, and mushrooms...sautè till mushrooms are tender.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and Madeira.
- Bring to a boil, place beef slices back in the pan, and simmer for 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Arrange steaks on a platter and spoon sauce over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste (optional).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak diane recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak Diane Recipe Video: