Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, leah's honey glazed carrots. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have leah's honey glazed carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots:
- Prepare 3 lb of carrots.
- Get 1 lb of Raisins.
- Make ready 1 lb of Walnuts.
- Make ready of Glaze.
- Get 1 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Melted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum extract.
- Take 1 tsp of brandy extract.
- Get 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Ground ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of cardamom.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of Apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice.
Steps to make Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots:
- Steam the carrots.
- Toss in Walnuts and raisins.
- Heat honey in microwave for 1 minute..
- Melt butter or margarine. add to honey..
- Add remaining ingredients to the honey mixture. pour over carrots..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leah's honey glazed carrots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe Video: