Bread Pudding - Raisin/Pecan this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, bread pudding - raisin/pecan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread Pudding - Raisin/Pecan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Bread Pudding - Raisin/Pecan is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bread pudding - raisin/pecan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pudding - Raisin/Pecan:
- Take 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 5 large of eggs, beaten.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 15 oz of raisins.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 3 cup of French or Italian bread, cubed - allow to stale ovrrnight in a bowl.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar (for sauce).
- Take 1 stick of of butter, melted (for sauce).
- Make ready 1 of egg, beaten (for sauce).
- Make ready 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract (for sauce).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brandy (for sauce).
- Take 1 of mint leaf sprig.
Instructions to make Bread Pudding - Raisin/Pecan:
- For the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan..
- Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, raisins, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. Pour over cubed bread and let sit for 10 minutes..
- In another bowl, mix and crumble together brown sugar, butter, and pecans..
- Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the top and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until set. Remove from oven..
- For the sauce: Mix together the granulated sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir together until the sugar is melted. Add the brandy, stirring well. Pour over bread pudding. Serve warm or cold. Add sprig of mint for garnish..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food bread pudding - raisin/pecan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bread Pudding - Raisin/Pecan Recipe Video: