Tiramisu-like Dorayaki this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tiramisu-like dorayaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisu-like Dorayaki is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Tiramisu-like Dorayaki is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tiramisu-like dorayaki using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu-like Dorayaki:
- Take 90 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- Take 1 of whole egg, 1 egg white ★Egg.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Get 130 grams of Drained plain yogurt (I used Meiji Bulgaria yogurt).
- Make ready 90 grams of Mango (canned).
- Get of The coffee syrup:.
- Take 2 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- Take 1 tbsp of Brandy.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot water.
Instructions to make Tiramisu-like Dorayaki:
- Line a sieve or colander with paper towels and put the plain yogurt in it.Put a bowl under the sieve to catch the liquid, and cover the yogurt with plastic wrap. Leave in the refrigerator until the yogurt is well drained. (I left it for 15 hours this time.).
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl, and beat with a whisk until thick and creamy..
- Sift the ◎ ingredients into the Step 2 bowl, and fold them in with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or so to rest..
- Chop the mangoes finely and mix with the drained yogurt..
- Dissolve the instant coffee and sugar in hot water, and add the brandy..
- Heat up an electric griddle to about 180 °C, and pour the batter from Step 3 onto the griddle in tablespoon full portions. When the pancakes are bubbly on top, flip them over..
- As soon as the pancakes are cooked, brush the sides that will be on the inside with the coffee syrup. Cover with plastic wrap so that the pancakes will not dry out..
- When the Step 7 pancakes have cooled down, sandwich the drained yogurt and mango cheese mixture between pairs to make the dorayaki. Chill well in the refrigerator before eating..
- If you dust the dorayaki with cocoa powder, they will be even more tiramisu-like..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tiramisu-like dorayaki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tiramisu-like Dorayaki Recipe Video: