Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple 5-minute recipe: banana clafouti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple 5-minute recipe: banana clafouti using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti:
- Get 1 of Ripen banana.
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 120 ml of Milk.
- Get 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 30 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Rum or brandy (optional).
Instructions to make Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti:
- Cut the banana into rounds to decorate (this is optional). Melt the butter in a microwave at 500 W for 20-30 seconds..
- In a blender, mix all but the banana to decorate. If you are not using a blender, mash the banana with a fork and combine the ingredients in a bowl..
- Pour the batter into the ramekins and lay the sliced banana to decorate. Bake at 170℃ for about 25 minutes. Chill it in the refrigerator and enjoy..
- [If using different kinds of fruits] Blend all the ingredients except for the banana on the list. Pit any large seed, pour the batter into ramekins and bake. The photo shown here has cherries in it..
- This is a seedless grape Clafouti. If you are using one large container rather than small ramekins, bake for about 35-40 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple 5-minute recipe: banana clafouti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti Recipe Video: