Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rich and easy chestnut tart with healthy tart crust. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rich and easy chestnut tart with healthy tart crust using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust:
- Get of [To make the tart crust:].
- Get 1 of Refer to the recipe for "Easy Tart Crust".
- Get 1 of Refer to the recipe for "Tofu Tart Crust".
- Make ready of [To make the filling:].
- Prepare 200 grams of Boiled chestnuts.
- Make ready 120 ml of Milk.
- Take 50 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Brandy or rum.
- Get 15 of Chestnuts simmered in their innner skins.
Instructions to make Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust:
- [Prepare the tart crust:] I used the "Easy Tart Crust" recipe. The recipe for this original tart crust has been posted. If you are using another tart crust, refer to that recipe..
- Let the tart crust sit for more than 30 minutes at room temperature. If you will not be using it for a while, let it sit in the refrigerator..
- [Preparing the chestnut paste:] Boil the chestnuts and peel off the skin. Put them in a food processor, add the milk and sugar, then make it into a paste..
- The chestnut paste should be soft enough that it cannot be picked up in one clump. If the paste appears too hard, adjust the consistency by adding milk..
- In a bowl, combine the egg and melted butter. Add half of the paste, the sifted cake flour, then the remaining paste, and the brandy or rum in that order, and mix it lightly after each addition..
- Pour the filling into the uncooked tart crust. Arrange the shibukawani (the chestnuts simmered in its inner skin) on top..
- Bake it at 170℃ for about 40 minutes. Sprinkle on powdered sugar to taste..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rich and easy chestnut tart with healthy tart crust recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust Recipe Video: