Classic American Oatmeal Cookies this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, classic american oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic American Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Classic American Oatmeal Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have classic american oatmeal cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic American Oatmeal Cookies:
- Take 50 grams of Oatmeal.
- Make ready 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 50 grams of Light brown sugar (or white sugar).
- Get 40 grams of Butter (or olive oil).
- Get 20 grams of Beaten egg.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Liqueur (such as brandy).
- Make ready 20 grams of Raisins (broken up).
Instructions to make Classic American Oatmeal Cookies:
- Bring the butter to room temperature, add the brown sugar, and cream until white..
- Add the egg and liqueur and mix well..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the dough, then fold into the batter with a spatula, scraping up from the bottom. Tip: Don't knead it..
- Fold in the oatmeal and raisins..
- Arrange rounded spoonfuls on a baking pan lined with kitchen parchment paper. Press lightly to make them about 7 mm thick. They're simple and cute..
- Bake at 170℃ for 15 minutes. Once cooled, they will be dry and crispy..
- This is oatmeal..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food classic american oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Classic American Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Video: