Meatball Stroganoff this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, meatball stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meatball Stroganoff is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Meatball Stroganoff is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook meatball stroganoff using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 of FOR MEATBALLS.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground meatloaf mix, which is a, mix of ground beef, pork and veal.
- Take 2 tbsp of fine minced onion.
- Get 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 oz of grated mixed cheese, I used parmesan, romano and asiago.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh bread crumbs.
- Take 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 large of beaten egg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- Prepare 12 oz of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Make ready 4 of shallots, chopped.
- Get 2 cup of beef broth.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brandy, optinal but adds alot of flavor.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soft butter mixed with 2 tablespoons flour to blend well..
- Take 8 oz of bow tie pasta, or your favorite pasta cooked and drained.
Instructions to make Meatball Stroganoff:
- MAKE MEATBALLS.
- In a small bowl mix fresh bread crumbs and heavy cream to a soft paste, set aside.
- Combine remaining meatball ingredients add soaked bread and any liquid if remaining. mix well, mixture will be quite soft. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to a day in advance. This makes for easier meatball forming..
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375.
- Form meat mixture into 11/2 inche balls, place on baking sheet, without touching each other. Bake for 30 minutes.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In very large skillet or dutch oven film bottom with olive oil, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, cover and cook on medium until, ushrooms give off their liquid, uncover and cook a few minutes until light golden. Add brandy off heat, return to heat and carefully reduce until almost all gone. Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot sauce, bring to a boil, add cooked meatballs, cover lower heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, add sour cream, mix well, add parsley, simmer on low 5 minutes. At this point if you want the sauce thicker add pea size bits of butter/flour mixture adding only enough to get to desired thickness..
- Serve over bow tie pasta. Great with a green salad..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food meatball stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Meatball Stroganoff Recipe Video: