Authentic Sangria with Red Wine this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, authentic sangria with red wine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Authentic Sangria with Red Wine is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Authentic Sangria with Red Wine is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have authentic sangria with red wine using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Sangria with Red Wine:
- Make ready 1 of bottle Red wine.
- Get 1 of Orange.
- Take 1 packages of Pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Make ready 1 of Banana (or peach).
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 50 ml of Brandy.
- Take 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Authentic Sangria with Red Wine:
- Pour red wine into a wide-mouthed jar, and dissolve the granulated sugar. Add brandy. It's tasty enough to use red wine that you can get at the supermarket under 10 dollars..
- Wash away the wax from the lemon and orange. Peel thinly so as not to cut off the pith..
- Remove the pith (because it's bitter) from your citrus fruits..
- Add the cut fruits, citrus peels and cinnamon stick (if you like cinnamon)..
- Add brandy and granulated sugar..
- Add cloves, nutmeg, or star anise for flair..
- Let it sit for a day, and you can enjoy. If you want to let it sit longer, discard the fruits and cinnamon..
- "Sangria: Spring Themed Strawberry Version". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153863-sangria-spring-themed-strawberry-version.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food authentic sangria with red wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Authentic Sangria with Red Wine Recipe Video: