Coconut Cloud Coffee this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut cloud coffee. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Cloud Coffee is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Cloud Coffee is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook coconut cloud coffee using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Cloud Coffee:
- Take 2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of flaked coconut.
- Take 2 cup of hot, strong, brewed coffee.
- Take 1/4 cup of imitation rum extract.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream (optional ).
- Take 1 of Toasted coconut (optional ).
Instructions to make Coconut Cloud Coffee:
- In a saucepan, combine milk and coconut. Heat over medium -low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture steams..
- Pour hot milk mixture into container of electric blender. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. Strain..
- In same saucepan, combine strained milk and hot coffee; heat thoroughly, but do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in rum extract..
- Pour into heat-proof glass or coffee cup. Top each serving with whipped cream. Sprinkle toasted coconut. Serve immediately..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut cloud coffee recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coconut Cloud Coffee Recipe Video: