Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, small apple and sweetened sweet potato tarts. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook small apple and sweetened sweet potato tarts using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts:
- Make ready of Sweetened sweet potato.
- Make ready 600 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 80 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of up to 40 grams Sugar.
- Make ready 8 of drops Vanilla oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Brandy.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- Get 1 of Optional: Heavy cream.
- Take of Tart crust (Recipe ID: 1472093).
- Prepare 125 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Make ready 60 grams of Butter.
- Take 35 grams of Sugar.
- Get 1 of Egg yolk.
- Make ready of Diced apple.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Get 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brandy.
Instructions to make Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts:
- Make the tart crust usingup to Step 7, then store it in the refrigerator. The picture shown here is a doubled recipe, so it may appear to be a lot. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145534-basic-tart-crust.
- Wash the sweet potato, wrap it in paper towels and microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds, then at 200 W for 25 minutes. It should cook until you can easily poke a toothpick through it..
- The amount of time it takes to heat up the sweet potato varies depending on the weight of the sweet potato. Check the sweet potato from time to time using a toothpick and adjust the baking time..
- Make the diced apple while heating up the sweet potato. Dice the apple into 1 cm pieces..
- Put the diced apple, sugar, and lemon juice in a sauce pan and heat. Continue mixing while simmering. Simmer until there is just a bit more liquid left..
- Add brandy after stopping the heat and mix quickly..
- Drain the liquid using a sieve and let it cool down. If you flavor tea with the drained liquid, it will taste delicious..
- Make a cut in the softened sweet potato while it is still hot and scoop out the flesh using a spoon. Be careful not to burn yourself!!.
- Add the butter, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla oil, and brandy while the sweet potato is still hot. Mash well using a potato masher..
- Strain the mixture. Omit this process if you are pressed for time..
- Add the egg yolks one at a time and mix well. If the paste is too hard to pipe, add the heavy cream for a little at a time to make it smoother..
- Massage the tart crust to soften it. Place the tart crust in between plastic wrap and roll it out to about a 5-mm thickness..
- Cut out the crust. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Bake the tart crust in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 10 minutes. Bake until the surface is slightly browned..
- Fill a pastry bag with the sweet potato paste and thinly pipe it out onto the tart crust..
- Then pipe the paste in the shape of a doughnut..
- Place about 1 scant teaspoon of diced apple in the center of the doughnut shape..
- Bake for 22 minutes in an oven preheated to 200℃. Let the tart cool completely, and then they are ready..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food small apple and sweetened sweet potato tarts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts Recipe Video: