Chewy Western-Style Dorayaki this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chewy western-style dorayaki. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chewy Western-Style Dorayaki is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chewy Western-Style Dorayaki is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chewy western-style dorayaki using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Western-Style Dorayaki:
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 40 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 50 grams of A Shiratamako.
- Get 80 grams of A. Water.
- Take 40 grams of B Cake flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of B Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Recommended Cream (Easy-to-Make Amount):.
- Get 40 grams of Cream cheese.
- Take 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sweet red beans (if you have them).
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Brandy or other liquor (if you have it).
- Make ready 1 of Sugar.
Steps to make Chewy Western-Style Dorayaki:
- Allow the eggs to warm back up to room temperature. Combine the powder ingredients marked with B together. Add the A ingredients into a small bowl and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs and sugar and mix until pale..
- Mix the ingredients in bowl 1 together once more..
- Sift the powder ingredients from step 1 into the shiratamako mixture and fold in with a rubber spatula. Add the vegetable oil and mix again..
- Cover the bowl with cling film and allow the mixture to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Then mix lightly..
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with a little vegetable oil (not listed in ingredients) and spread it around the pan with a piece of kitchen paper. Put the pan on a low heat ('3' on an induction stove)..
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of mixture into the center of the pan and spread into a circle shape with the bottom of a ladle. When the surface of the pancake begins to bubble, flip it over, cook on the other side for 10 seconds and remove from the pan. You should be able to make 10 pancakes from your batter..
- Add the sugared red beans to a bowl and sprinkle over a little brandy. Place the cream cheese in a bowl and let it return to room temperature, or soften a little in the microwave..
- Blend the cream cheese and sugar together. Add the cream a little at a time and whip together well with a whisk. Add the sugared red beans and mix..
- Chill the cream and then spread over the inside of one pancake. Place another pancake on top to create a sandwich..
- Or you can choose to spread cream on one pancake and fold it in half instead..
- Cut in half and arrange on a plate..
- You could wrap each dorayaki individually, or use madeleine bags, and give them away as presents..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chewy western-style dorayaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chewy Western-Style Dorayaki Recipe Video: