Tips for Basic Sponge Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tips for basic sponge cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tips for Basic Sponge Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tips for Basic Sponge Cake is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tips for basic sponge cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tips for Basic Sponge Cake:
- Take of For the sponge cake.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs.
- Take 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Butter.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Milk.
- Get 6 of drops ☆Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 120 grams of Cake flour.
- Get of Syrup.
- Get 75 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brandy.
Instructions to make Tips for Basic Sponge Cake:
- Prep work: slightly grease the pan with oil and line the bottom with parchment paper. Mix all the ☆ ingredients and dissolve. Sift flour separately..
- Beat eggs and sugar using a hand mixer. It gets glossy and foamy as shown on the photo but keep beating!.
- When the mixture loses its glossiness and it becomes opaque, preheat the oven to 170 ℃. The upper right of the photo shows bubbles which need more beating, whereas the ones on left are opaque..
- Beat for another 5 minutes making sure to get the batter at the bottom that hasn't been beaten enough. If you are getting glossy bubbles you will need to beat more..
- Add the ☆ ingredients from the side of the bowl and let them sink. Then add sifted flour on top..
- Using a whisk, mix from the bottom to top in a circular motion. Slowly mix it well by bringing the whisk up and down..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Drop it 10 times from 10 cm high to remove big air bubbles. When preheating is done, bake it in the oven for 35 minutes at 170 ℃..
- While baking the sponge, pour syrup ingredients to a pan. When it comes to a boil, cool it down..
- Once it's baked insert toothpick. If it comes out clean, it's done. If batter sticks to the toothpick you will need to bake more..
- Remove cake from the pan and cool it..
- Once it's cooled, cut into half and brush on the syrup. Wrap it with a plastic wrap and leave it overnight for a delicious and moist sponge cake..
- Enjoy decorating the sponge cake or using it as the base for a cheese cake. You can also wrap it in plastic and freeze it..
- You can also bake cocoa sponge cake by changing the flour to 100 g flour and 20 g cocoa. I used it to make tiramisu..
- If you are using small sized eggs, ingredients should be: sugar 60 g, butter 15, milk 15 g, flour 90 g..
- I have another foolproof recipe using rice flour. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146363-for-beginners-rice-flour-sponge-cake.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tips for basic sponge cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tips for Basic Sponge Cake Recipe Video: