Jhatpat Fresh Mango milkshake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, jhatpat fresh mango milkshake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jhatpat Fresh Mango milkshake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Jhatpat Fresh Mango milkshake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jhatpat fresh mango milkshake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jhatpat Fresh Mango milkshake:
- Prepare 2 of large ripe mangoes (apporox. 2 cup chhoped mangoe).
- Prepare 1/2 cups of milk.
- Make ready as per your taste of Sugar.
- Prepare as required of Coconut power.
- Get 2-3 of ice cubes, optional.
Steps to make Jhatpat Fresh Mango milkshake:
- Wash, peel and chop mangoes into small pieces, discard stone. Transfer them to a blender jar..
- Add milk, sugar (to taste or according to sweetness of mango) and ice cubes..
- Blend until smooth and creamy and there are no mango chunks in it. Pour prepared shake into servings glasses, garnish with coconut power and serve.... Thank you.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jhatpat fresh mango milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Jhatpat Fresh Mango milkshake Recipe Video: