Fluffy Chocolate Mousse this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, fluffy chocolate mousse. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy Chocolate Mousse is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Fluffy Chocolate Mousse is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fluffy chocolate mousse using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Chocolate Mousse:
- Prepare of Chocolate mousse.
- Get 60 grams of Sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Make ready 10 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 40 grams of Milk.
- Make ready 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 grams of Leaf gelatin.
- Get 1 tsp of Brandy.
- Get of Chocolate Crunch.
- Take 50 grams of Fruit granola.
- Prepare 20 grams of Chocolate.
Instructions to make Fluffy Chocolate Mousse:
- First make the base. Melt chocolate in a bowl. Add granola and mix until chocolate covers granola evenly..
- Pour into cups of your choice and cool in refrigerator..
- Work on the mousse. In a bowl, mix egg yolk and sugar. In a small saucepan, slightly warm milk. Soak the gelatin in water..
- After you warm the milk, add to the egg yolk bowl a little at a time. Once it's mixed pour it back into the small saucepan..
- Warm it over low to medium heat until it thickens (be careful with overheating as it can become hard). Remove from the heat and add gelatin to melt..
- In a bowl, break the chocolate into small pieces, and strain hot liquid from step 5 with a tea strainer..
- Mix with a whisk and melt chocolate. Use a bain-marie if it doesn't melt completely. Add brandy here..
- Loosely whip heavy cream. It thickens once it combines with the chocolate so make sure you whip it loose..
- Add step 8 into step 7 using a rubber spatula and fold gently. Mousse is ready..
- Pour liquid evenly into cooled cups and cool them in refrigerator..
- Decorate it in any way you want ♬ I decorated with homemade chocolate twigs ^^.
- Mousse is fluffy. Granola is crispy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fluffy chocolate mousse recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fluffy Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video: