Strawberry Custard Cream this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, strawberry custard cream. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Custard Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Strawberry Custard Cream is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry custard cream using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Custard Cream:
- Make ready 70 grams of Strawberries.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Cake flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Cornstarch.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ★Granulated sugar (or castor sugar, etc.).
- Take 150 ml of ★Milk.
- Make ready 1 of ★Egg (whole egg).
- Take 1 of few drops ★Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
- Make ready 1 of ★Rum or brandy.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Strawberry Custard Cream:
- Hull the strawberries and purée..
- Put the ★ ingredients in a small pan, and mix it up well before starting to cook. If you want a really creamy, smooth texture, I recommend straining the mixture through a sieve at this stage..
- Cook over low heat while mixing constantly with a whisk. When it starts to thicken, the hardening process will progress very quickly, so keep mixing!.
- When the cream is turning glossy and thick, add the strawberry puree and mix it in well. Turn off the heat and add the butter. Done!.
- All the tablespoon measurements are level tablespoons..
- Small whisks and pans are easier to use when preparing this recipe. (See the one on the right in the photo.) Small whisks are very useful. I bought mine at a 100 yen shop..
- When cooling down the cream, press a sheet of plastic wrap right on the surface of the cream. This prevents the surface from drying out and forming a skin..
- If you chill the cream in the refrigerator it will firm up quite a bit, so enjoy it as a filling in bread rolls and so on. You can use it in many ways..
- By the way, I don't strain the cream since it's extra work, but it still comes out very nicely..
- I think it's best to use very ripe, bright red strawberries for the best fragrance and flavor..
- I tried using 80 grams of strawberries too, and the results were even more aromatic and flavorful. The cream was still thick enough too..
- I also have a "banana" version in my custard cream series. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143894-banana-custard-cream.
- I also have a "chocolate" version in my custard cream series.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143895-chocolate-custard-cream.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry custard cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Strawberry Custard Cream Recipe Video: