Banana Custard Cream this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, banana custard cream. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Custard Cream is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Banana Custard Cream is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana custard cream using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Custard Cream:
- Take 1 small of Banana.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Corn starch.
- Get 150 ml of ★Milk.
- Make ready 1 of ★Egg (whole egg).
- Get 3 tbsp of ★Brown sugar (or use white sugar).
- Get 1 of few drops ★Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
- Make ready 1 of optional, (to taste) ★Rum or brandy.
- Take 5 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Banana Custard Cream:
- Puree the banana. Use a food processor or handheld mixer. If it's a bother just mash it up with a fork..
- Put the ★ ingredients in a small pan, and mix it up well before starting to cook. If you want a really creamy, smooth texture, I recommend straining the mixture through a sieve at this stage..
- Cook over low heat while mixing constantly with a whisk. When it starts to thicken, the hardening process will progress very quickly, so keep mixing!.
- When the cream is turning glossy and thick, add the banana puree and mix it in well. Turn off the heat and add the butter. Done!.
- When cooling down the cream, press a sheet of plastic wrap right on the surface of the cream.This prevents the surface from drying out and forming a skin..
- All the tablespoon measurements are level tablespoons..
- Small whisks and pans make handling the cream easier with this recipe. See the one on the right in the photo. Small whisks are very useful. I bought mine at a 100 yen shop..
- If you chill the cream in the refrigerator it will firm up quite a bit, so use as a filling in bread rolls and so on..
- By the way, I don't strain the cream since it's extra work, but it still comes out very nicely..
- I also have a "strawberry" version in my custard cream series.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143892-strawberry-custard-cream.
- I also have a "chocolate" version in my custard cream series.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143895-chocolate-custard-cream.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food banana custard cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Banana Custard Cream Recipe Video: