Khoya Custard milkshake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, khoya custard milkshake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Khoya Custard milkshake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Khoya Custard milkshake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have khoya custard milkshake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Khoya Custard milkshake:
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of Homemade Khoya/mawa (see tip).
- Get 800 ml of fresh full fat milk.
- Get 2 tablespoons of vanilla custard powder (foster Clark’s).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of roohafza syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of basil seeds (soaked for 15 minutes).
- Get as required of Roughly chopped Nuts (optional).
- Make ready as required of be served with a scoop of ice cream any flavor.
Instructions to make Khoya Custard milkshake:
- Firstly I have prepared Khoya in microwave. Further soaked basil seeds in little water. And in 1/2 cup cold milk mix custard powder without lumps..
- On the other hand we will take a sauce pan pop in the milk bring it to a gentle boil then add honey next add the custard milk and keep stirring to avoid lumps.cook for 1 more minute then off the flame burner and add the Khoya mix well until well incorporated..
- Cook it again for 2-3 minutes and check the consistency it must be medium thick as shown in the picture below. Let it cool down to room temperature then add in the serving cups fill them 1/4 with Khoya custard shake.
- Next add 1/2 cup milk in both servings and each tablespoon of roohafza syrup further add soaked basil seeds,Khoya, nuts..
- Serve it chilled our deliciously awesome Khoya custard milkshake is ready to relish. I have also added a generous scoop of ice cream it’s once own choice or can be enjoyed only with ice cubes..!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food khoya custard milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Khoya Custard milkshake Recipe Video: