Hijazian juice "sobya" this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, hijazian juice "sobya". One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hijazian juice "sobya" is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hijazian juice "sobya" is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hijazian juice "sobya" using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hijazian juice "sobya":
- Get 1 of whole brown bread loaf.
- Take 1/2 cup of black raisins.
- Get 1/4 cup of oats.
- Take 3 tbs of sugar.
- Get 1/4 tbs of ground cardamom.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of vimto syrup.
- Take of water.
Steps to make Hijazian juice "sobya":
- Put all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Soak for 24 H.
- Blend it.
- Refined by large colander.
- Add cold water to thickness you want and served.
- OPTIONAL : You can use some of red food coloring to make the juice similar to marketing sobya.
- Watch full video http://youtu.be/qfi4I0Pfx6U.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hijazian juice "sobya" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hijazian juice "sobya" Recipe Video: