Avocado Milkshake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, avocado milkshake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Avocado Milkshake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Avocado Milkshake is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have avocado milkshake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Milkshake:
- Get 1 of Avocado ripe.
- Prepare 1&1/2 cups of Milk, chill.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Avocado Milkshake:
- Choose a ripe avocado by pressing it gently at the tip. If it is hard it is still unripe, leave it at room temperature to ripen in 1 or 2 days. If it is very soft, it is overripe and not good. If it is soft but a little firm, then it is perfect to use it..
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Peel the skin, roughly chop and take it in a blender jar. Add 1/2 cup milk, honey, and sugar..
- Blend well until smooth texture. Add remaining milk and adjust sweetness as per your taste. Blend again for few seconds..
- Pour in glass and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food avocado milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Avocado Milkshake Recipe Video: