Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Prepare of Burgers.
- Make ready 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Take 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Get 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- Make ready as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce Recipe Video: