Apple juice and wine pork roast this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, apple juice and wine pork roast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple juice and wine pork roast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Apple juice and wine pork roast is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple juice and wine pork roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple juice and wine pork roast:
- Get 2 cups of white wine.
- Take 3 cups of apple juice.
- Get 2 of apples sliced.
- Get 2 of table spoons of vegetable spice.
- Make ready 2 of table spoons of roasted sweet pepper a garlic spice.
- Get of Potatoes, carrots, turnip and cabbage.
- Make ready 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 lb of pork roast.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Apple juice and wine pork roast:
- Mix everything together in a slow cooker throw in pork roast and cook for 8 hours, when finished strain some of the juice for the best gravy ever.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food apple juice and wine pork roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Apple juice and wine pork roast Recipe Video: