Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken and seafood tom yum. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and seafood tom yum using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Get 5-6 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 2 pcs of galanga, sliced.
- Get 2 of lemon grass, bashed lightly and cut.
- Make ready 2 pcs of tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Make ready 6-8 pcs of kafir leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of sambal oelek.
- Get 1 of chicken breast, chopped into bit-size pieces.
- Get 2 cups of frozen seafood cocktail.
- Get 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Take of Button mushroom, sliced.
- Take 3-4 pcs of young corn, cut into bite-site pieces.
- Take of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of fish sauce to taste.
- Take of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Bring chicken broth to boil then add galanga, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tomato has soften and fragrant..
- Add red curry paste and sambal oelek. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add chicken and seafood cocktail. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then add the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the evaporated milk for a creamier soup. Turn down heat to a gentle simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat..
- Add the lime juice in small portion, stirring as you go so that the milk will not curd. Serve hot..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken and seafood tom yum recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum Recipe Video: