Spicy Pickled Cauliflower this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy pickled cauliflower. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Pickled Cauliflower is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Pickled Cauliflower is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy pickled cauliflower using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pickled Cauliflower:
- Prepare 1 of small head cauliflower, chopped into small florets.
- Make ready 1-2 of medium habanero peppers, minced (seeds intact).
- Prepare 1/2 of small jalapeño, sliced (seeds intact).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Make ready 3-4 Tbsp of lime juice, plus more to taste.
- Take of Brine.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of distilled white vinegar, plus more as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 2-3 Tbsp of organic cane sugar (or sub honey, stevia, or maple syrup to taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt, plus more to taste.
Instructions to make Spicy Pickled Cauliflower:
- Add cauliflower florets to a large mason jar or glass container (using as many as needed), along with habanero peppers, jalapeño pepper, garlic, and lime juice. Set aside..
- To a small saucepan add distilled white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, sugar, and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and stir to fully dissolve salt and sugar..
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt or sugar to taste..
- Pour the hot brine over the cauliflower until your glass container(s) are full. Ensure the cauliflower is fully submerged. If needed, add more vinegar or a little water to cover..
- Seal well and shake to combine. Then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. The flavors will deepen and intensify the longer it marinates. Best flavor is achieved after 24 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy pickled cauliflower recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spicy Pickled Cauliflower Recipe Video: