Best Holiday Cookies this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, best holiday cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Holiday Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Best Holiday Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best holiday cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- Get 1/2 C of + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 of large or Xlarge egg.
- Take 1 1/2 of tblsp brandy.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 C of dried cranberries.
- Make ready 3/4 C of white chocolate chips.
- Get 1/2 C of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Make ready of Preparation.
- Make ready of Preheat oven to 375*.
- Make ready of Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Steps to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time.
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely.
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food best holiday cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Best Holiday Cookies Recipe Video: