Pound Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, pound cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pound Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Pound Cake is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pound cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pound Cake:
- Take 1 lb of butter (softened).
- Make ready 2 1/4 cups of sugar (split).
- Take 8 of eggs (split whites and yolks).
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Get 1/3 cup of bourbon/whiskey.
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Get of Your choice of frosting.
Instructions to make Pound Cake:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 2 cups sugar until it’s a light yellow color. Gradually add in egg yolks. Mix in Bourbon, almond extract and vanilla to the mixture. Slowly add in flour..
- In a separate bowl add egg whites and remaining sugar. Beat until stiff peaks. Fold in into batter..
- Pour into a greased angel food cake pan. Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let cool and frost..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pound Cake Recipe Video: