Eggs Benedict this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, eggs benedict. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggs Benedict is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Eggs Benedict is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggs benedict using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict:
- Prepare of For the benedict.
- Make ready 3/4 C. of or 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 3 of large egg yolks.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp. of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the poached eggs:.
- Get 1 of Tbso. White distilled vinegar.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Get 8 of large eggs.
- Get of For the hollandaise:and assembly:.
- Get 4 of English muffins, split.
- Prepare 8 slices of Canadian bacon or thick-cut ham.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Unsalted butter.
- Take 1/4 C. of Chopped chives or green onions.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of Chopped dill or 2 tsp. Dried dill.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Eggs Benedict:
- Make the hollandaise: Melt the butter in a small pot over medium-high heat until it's foamy but not yet beginning to brown, 3-4 minutes..
- Place egg yolks and 2 tsp. water into a blender. Start blender and then very slowly add the hot, melted butter until fully combined. Add lemon juice and cayenne, season with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl with plastic wrap directly on the surface so the top doesn't create a skin on top. Set aside..
- Poach the eggs: Crack eggs into a strainer and let the watery whites run out. There will still be whites remaining. Fill a sauce pan with 3 inches of water. Add vinegar and salt and bring to a simmer. Just starting to bubble not boil. Using a spoon stir water until it is swirling. Carefully drop 1 or 2 eggs at a time into center of vortex, allowing the whites to envelop the yolks. 4-5 minutes until whites are set and yolk still runny. Repeat with remaining eggs..
- Use splotted spoon to remove eggs and place on paper towels or clean dish towel to drain..
- Toast choice of bread in toaster or oven until golden brown..
- Cook Canadian bacon or ham in a skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown and just crisp around the edges. About 6 minutes..
- Assemble: Place 8 halves of bagels or choice of bread on a plate and butter generously. Top each with Canadian bacon or ham, and poached egg. Spoon hollandaise sauce over top and aprinle with dill, sea salt, cayenne and pepper..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food eggs benedict recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Eggs Benedict Recipe Video: