Serious Beans n’ Weenies this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, serious beans n’ weenies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Serious Beans n’ Weenies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Serious Beans n’ Weenies is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook serious beans n’ weenies using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Serious Beans n’ Weenies:
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of quality hot dogs, sausage, or brats of your fancy adult choice.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 of large carrot, peeled and roughly diced.
- Get 1 of celery stalk, roughly diced.
- Take 1 of large (28 oz) can of sweet baked beans w/ bacon.
- Prepare of Sauce base.
- Take 1/4 cup of bourbon of choice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coffee of choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Make ready of Dry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
Instructions to make Serious Beans n’ Weenies:
- Assemble your liquids in a medium sauce pan (get coffee ready first!), combining coffee, bourbon, mustard, molasses, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to simmer over medium heat and reduce, 8-10 minutes or until thick and syrupy. While summering, cook veggies and hot dogs..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter over medium high heat in large pot, then add hot dogs and cook undisturbed, about 3 minutes per side or until beginning to crisp a little..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and another tbsp butter, and cook, stirring, about 4 minutes or until tender..
- Add 1 tbsp butter, tomato paste, garlic, oregano, carrots, and celery. Cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until all veggies are tender..
- Add thickened sauce base and beans to pot. Bring to full simmer..
- Gradually mix in dry seasoning (chili powder, cayenne, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. When you’re happy with the taste and the sauce is thick enough, divide into bowls and serve!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food serious beans n’ weenies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Serious Beans n’ Weenies Recipe Video: